We went to get trees the Saturday after Thanksgiving and it was so much fun...until Claire got tired and then it was game over. Claire was totally like the kid off of the Christmas story! She had so many layers on she couldn't move her arms at all. I think her absolute favorite was riding with Grandpa on the four wheeler. She would get a little upset whenever we had to stop to look around for trees! We found an awesome tree and I can't wait to get it decorated!
Mom, I'm a little cold. could I get another jacket?
Claire loving her Grandpa...and their ride.
Daddy's girls.
Our tree!!

5 comments:
What a fun tradition! We just have a fake tree that was given to us. I still have the ornaments that you and Melissa gave us when we got married. Xander loves them because I let him play with them because he can't break them.
Hi Katie, I clicked through to your blog from Chelsea's and wanted to tell you how darling your family is. What a cute little girl! Me and some friends were talking the other day and wondered where on earth Toni is??? Do you have any contact info I could pass on to our old high school crew?
Looks like you picked a good tree. What a great tradition.
How fun! My parents went and picked a tree out for us this year since we weren't with them for Thanksgiving. I've never done it before and hopefully will get to do it next year.
Post a Comment