Friday, November 2, 2007
Ahh.....The Holidays are upon us!
I can't believe that it is Novmeber already! I am ready for the turkey, wassail, and tree hunting with the family! I can't get over how this time of year makes me feel. The smell of autumn spice candles fill my mind with memories and I can't help but think of how blessed I am to be surrounded by family and friends and remember the great times we have had and anticipate the wonderful times to come. I love you all and I can't wait to spend time together celebrating the season!!
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brooks is going to law school here. I hope we move closer to Cache Valley one day! I love this time of year too it is so fun to have everything change!
You're making me so happy talking about fall. Isn't it just the best? I used to think spring was my favorite season, but after the LONG summers here, I've decided to re-evaluate.
By the way, I found some fun blogger templates (remember we talked about some)? Go to my blog and there is a link on the VERY top - it's orange. You'll find a million of them. Dennis is in love with the one I'm using right now...
Holy Cow, You Young bunch are some serious pumpkin carvers. I can't believe how big claire has gotten, she is absolutely darling.
Post a Comment