
I just wanted to let everyone know how Claire is doing. She had her one year check up and we knew she would probably have a significant weight loss since she was recently sick, but we were hoping for the best. She did lose a pound but she has started eating really well so hopefully if she keeps it up (with the aid of a multi-vitamin) we can be done with the NG tube! And when I say she is eating well I mean she eats two scrambled eggs for breakfast and to top it off she will have some rice crispies and milk, yes milk! If she wasn't so skinny her new nickname would be "Miss Piggy". We will weigh her next week and see if she can hold it. So, cross your fingers for us! Go Claire! And yes, if she could she would get all of her much needed milk from her beloved ice cream cone.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Claire Update
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is the cutest picture! I too wish I could eat just ice cream, but I have a gaining weight problem, not a losing one.
Yea for real milk and no more sick formula! Can't wait to se Miss Piggy and the rest of the gang at Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
I would love to get together sometime. I live in Orem. But I do travel up to Logan frequently. Maybe everyone should try to meet up over christmas holiday or something. Or is that too crazy? One person I would love to see is Melissa Parrish. Do you know her whereabouts? Anyways, email me anniecolledge@gmail.com
Katie, so good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Post a Comment