Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Great Grammy's Christmas Tree

We went to Great Grams house to set up her Christmas tree for family home evening and it was so much fun! First of all my grandma is hands down the sweetest most genuine person alive and we just love visiting her, but it was even more fun to see all of her old ornaments and listen to her tell us where they are all from. Claire was so silly, she wanted to take all of the ornaments off the tree so we put her binki on the tree so she would go for that instead of Grandmas old ones. Great Grandma, we love you!!
Grandma helping Claire take off Great Grandma's ornaments. She was supposed to be helping the cause!
Claire liked Grandmas cool soldier boy the best.
Great Grammy, me, and Clairey Janer.
This is Claire playing with Grammy's oxygen cord. It is all the kids favorite toy. When Claire had her feeding tube we called them the tube sisters. Grandma with her oxygen tube and Claire with her NG tube. I think Grams liked that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over your bangs - So cute! I want them! I have always loved grandma's christmas tree! All of those pretty little ornaments...Claire is a good girl not to touch. I think Ruby would have destroyed them!