Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh, Cute Mary!


Since my sister and my brother and I will be at home for Christmas this year we decided to do the nativity with children and if Claire can be nice and hold baby Jesus and wear her costume she will be able to be Mary. So we have been working on phase one: the costume. Everday after Claire's bath we put the towel on her head like the shall she will wear and tell her, "oh, cute Mary." Since she loves to be adored I am hoping that this little ritual will get her used to wearing her shall like Mary. I don't know how well we will fare with baby Jesus. Maybe he will just have to lay in the stable.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bucks said...

She will make a great Mary! You're brave to have her play such an important role in the nativity. I think the only thing that Xander would maybe even consider being for a few minutes, is a barnyard animal.