Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Claire!

So, it way too crazy that my little girl is a one year old! I have to say how much I love my scrunchie nosed, wiggly bummed little miss! We are so blessed to have such a sweetheart as our daughter. Thanks to everyone for supporting our Clairey Jane on her birthday. Here are a couple pics of her ladybug cake and the carnage afterward





7 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't wait until I get to do the first birthday thing with Coop. Sixteen more days! (hopefully I did the math right)

Jen said...

It looks like you had a really fun day! The cake turned out great... you are just amazing. Did Claire enjoy it all?

The Bucks said...

Your cake looks great! Happy Birthday, Claire!

Jill said...

She is way cute!!! I can't believe she is one!!! It makes me sad we don't get to see you guys more. Thank goodness for Blog.

The Bucks said...

How do you know Matt and Jill?

The Bucks said...

I know Jill from SV and her brother and my sister are married.

Nicole said...

Hi Katie!
And Happy Birthday Claire!! One year old, it flys by huh!! Cute blog. and Darling Cake!!