Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mommy and Me

I gave Claire her second hair cut and she was being so silly. She is the most darling thing in the world. I think I am able to give an unbiased opinion on that matter. So here is a picture of Claire and I hanging out. Party!


5 comments:

The Bucks said...

I agree, she is the cutest! I love the haircut. She looks so grown up.

Jen said...

Ugh! I'm so jealous of her hair - she's gorgeous.

I love all your cute pictures... it looks so fun to go Christmas Tree Hunting!

Clint and Meg said...

Claire looks too grown up with her new haircut. But she is definately one of the cutest girls ever!

Jill said...

I love her hair cut it is way cute! Good job!

JAM said...

What a beautiful baby. Good job on the haircut also. I am impressed.