Thursday, April 1, 2010

Year One

She is a whole year old.


So, I took a whole lot of pictures.

Here is a little sampling...

(and yes, next time I will iron
whatever I use as a backdrop.)

7 comments:

Toni said...

Oh man, I love that girl!

Jen said...

Such a cutie pie! She's got the sweetest little face.

Jill said...

so adorable!

Penni said...

Oh my...she is such a doll!! She is looking more and more like Claire. Well, I think? I bought me a cute scrap material headband a while back like that one you made. It has pearls in the center..or you could do buttons. OR just way stinking cute w/o anything!! :) miss your guts!

Miranda said...

I agree, she is looking more like Claire, love that cutie!

Jon and Melissa said...

Love the pictures. She is such a doll-good work on the photo shoot. She looks so much like Claire!

geeno said...

such fun hair accessories and super fabulous photos that i didn't even notice the wrinkly sheet.