Monday, April 12, 2010

Mermaids in the Sky

This girl has been asking to fly her kite ever since she found it in her basket on Easter morning. She has been cooped up long enough! She deserved to fly her kite!

ps. check out her sneakers. She is IN LOVE with them.
(
Apparently she is a shoe girl...I have no idea where she got that from.)
Up her Mermaid kite went! Fly fly!
Oh no!! Stay up Mermaid! UP! Up!
She held on tight and had a fantastic time.

6 comments:

Jill said...

are those twinkle toes! Allie has been begging me to buy a pair. seriously begging.

Sara said...

She is sooooo stinkin cute! And I love her sneakers! I think that every girls is born a shoe girl it is all a matter of that girl letting it come out in her. Mine didn't hit until I was 19 yrs old. Then I had over 83 pairs of shoes!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Katie! I haven't checked blogs in a LONG time, so I read through yours, and YIKES! You've had your hands full! I'm glad to see Claire is feeling better and flying an awesome mermaid kite! I have no doubt in my mind you are going straight to Heaven and there will be a giant party waiting for you...just not for many many years!

Payne Family said...

That girl deserved a fun day out. Looks like she has had a rough few days. I am glad she got to take the mermaid out for a spin

mel said...

Love the kites! Our poor kite is up in the neighbors tree. Wyatt still likes to talk about his kite and that it flew away! I think we must invest in another.

Michelle P said...

I think I am in love with her shoes too.