Thursday, April 8, 2010

Especial

This little lady and I have been through a lot together.

Our first year together taught me how immensely special she is. The poking, the medication, the doctors visits, the feeding tube plus all of my health problems....through it all she has been a little rock star. She is one tough cookie and such a sweetheart. Of course there is a little sass in there, but who doesn't love a little sass, right? I think one of the very best gifts is to look into your child's eyes and to see heaven there. It is a good reminder of their heritage. I am so lucky to be her mom.

Makes me melt like butter.
She wanted to wear just this slip all day.

Notice the glass slippers on this little poser? Yes, all her Easter dreams were realized.
Love her.
And in color. I couldn't decide which I liked better.

10 comments:

Toni said...

Amazing pics!

Sara said...

They are all great pictures but I think I would do a great scrapbook page with a 5x7 of the black and white one. SHe is stunning and is going to be a heart breaker when she is older

Cali said...

I like the black and white one too- so much drama in the picture. Love it. They look awesome Katie! I'd love to come take some pictures of your girls too! I'll be staying in Logan the whole month of May- so let's get together?

Jen said...

She's such an adorable little girl! She looks so old here - can you believe it?

P.S. I noticed the glass slippers in the first picture, and thought "Yay! Katie found some for her!"

Clint and Meg said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love em all!

Miranda said...

Beautiful pictures KT, love that girl, and her sass too. :)

Cody&Jen said...

Katie, you do such a good job. I think those are better than most professionals. Good work. Maybe you can help me with my kids sometime

M and M said...

Katie! These are so great! She is beautiful and such a sweetie! Way to go on some amazing pictures!

Jill said...

ADORABLE!
Question:
1st of all where did you get those tights? love them!
2nd did you take the pictures?
3rd where did you take them?
Love, love, love them!!!!

Michelle P said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Did you take them? I love Claire and I'm so glad she got her glass slippers. You are a great mom and you have two great daughters. Miss you guys!