Literally.
Jer brought home a Barrel of Monkeys from his Coach clinic and those monkeys were a little crazy! The minute we opened them they were everywhere. In the girls hair, in Macy's pants, it was a madhouse trying to get those little suckers back in their barrel...those mischievous monkeys.
They were all over Macy. They must have known that she is the runt of the group.
There were monkeys in her pants....(if you love Phineas and Ferb you will understand why that is funny)


8 comments:
bahahahahahaha.
I absolutely LOVE Claire's expression when she's trying to pull them out. It could win some type of contest... I'm just not sure what type!
Cute red nail polish, you Rockstar, you.
Those are the sweetest pictures! Those monkeys are crazy! Ha! Your girls couldn't be cuter...they definitely take after their mommy!
I cannot believe how big your girls are. They are so beautiful, just like their mom. I'm glad you got some time away in California. Looks so fun.
I seriously love you guys.
i love that game, i must buy it for Hadley. I'm livin right above the golf course in smithfield.. Me andHoly Jo are planning a girls night so you'll get an email as soon as we get everything set...
You're kids are so darling. I'm glad I can see whats going on in your life now days.
ha ha. so cute! i used to love those too as a kid... well, i guess i actually still like them. ha ha
Post a Comment