Sunday, April 11, 2010

Slumming

We did not go to church today. I think all of the mothers would have grabbed their children and run far from my little family....not that I blame them, she does look catching. She isn't contagious, but she looks it.

Claire is looking worse today, but acting a little better. A good bath always makes you feel better.

Miss Bea is feeling much better and sporting a very spring-ish look. She entertains Claire by bringing her princesses...but as soon as she gives them to her she wants them back. Such a silly grin on that girl!



4 comments:

Sara said...

Poor thing. I really hope that she starts feeling better soon. I would have skipped church too!

Gary and Mauri said...

Oh my gosh! Your poor little Claire!!! But I must say, your girls, sick or not, are just SO stinkin CUTE!!! And growing up WAY too fast!

PS I see that one of your goals is couponing....you should head over to our blog and check out the last couple posts :)

Michelle P said...

Poor Claire! At least she has a sweet Macy to help take care of her. I hope she's better soon! Let me know if you need ANYTHING, Katie.

Ryan & Keri said...

Poor Claire girl. So sad. I can't believe that rash. Ouch. The itching. Prayers and hugs. And I love the other updates--the beautiful Easter pics, the cute piggy tails, and the beautiful pics of Macy's 1 year as well. Beautiful, beautiful girls.