Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fifths Disease

This is what Claire woke up looking like this morning. Jer has been out of town since Thursday and Macy has had a fever and cough and now this poor sweetheart has Fifths disease and a wicked cold.

All I know is that moms should go straight to heaven.

We will get take out, have a pajama party picnic, and then this little girl will be happy as a swollen red clam. Doesn't she just break your heart?

8 comments:

Cali said...

That is SO sad! What is Fifths disease?

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

So sad! I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Sara said...

Poor Thing. I hope that everyone who is sick gets feeling better and that no one else gets it.

Jill said...

oh my. how terrible.

The Bucks said...

That breaks my heart! It is so hard when they are that sick because you feel so bad for them and yourself.

mel said...

Poor thing. She looks like she feels terrible. Good thing she has a good mommy to take care of her. And YES mommies should go straight to heaven.

Jen said...

Her little face makes me want to cry! I'm so sorry for you.

You SHOULD go straight to heaven!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! how sad! that just breaks my heart. i hope she gets better soon. both your girls.