Monday, April 19, 2010

De Lovely

We had the best time...

Just the two of us.

We ate lots of good food, played on the beach, went to the city to see Wicked, and played with family. California missed us, but our girls missed us just a little bit more so we came home to snuggle them. The 24 hours spent driving in the car was definitely worth it.

10 comments:

Jen said...

I love your hoodie!

Aww... you guys are so cute. How quick was your trip?

Jill said...

me too! (love your hoodie)
I'm so glad you guys had fun.
I'm so jealous.

Jon and Melissa said...

You crazy cats! Would love to hear more-what a great date-we need to broaden our horizons a bit more.

Carrie said...

Katie - That's such a fantastic picture!

I'm glad you got a break!

mel said...

All I can say are two things!
1. You deserve a good break (and I am sure Jeremy does too)!
2. I am totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

How lovely.... I'm referring to the little getaway and the two of you!

Lyndsey said...

You guys are too cute. Along with everyone else, I love your hoodie.

Coretta from Confetti said...

I totally remember you! The feeling is mutual just so you know. Great to be able to be in touch with you again! Your gals are adorable, SO much hair.

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

You to are so cute I love this picture. I am glad you guys had fun. How do you make you picture color so viberant great pic.

shinobu said...

You came while I was gone?!?! How did you like Wicked? Awesome, wasn't it?? You guys will have to come back again with the ladies!!!