Who can name that movie?
Creepy.
I remember seeing it when I was a Freshman in High School and from then on I have been afraid of those big open showers, you know like at a pool or high school, with all those shower heads....oh, the humanity, so many shower heads attacking me!
But don't worry, these little fellas aren't scary...



3 comments:
hmmm not sure what movie, is it It? cute little girls, they are!
Is it "IT"? I've never seen it, but given the content of your post, that's my guess...
i'm so glad i haven't seen IT and i don't plan on ever seeing anything scary ever again - i don't want to develop any weird phobias like big open showers, although i do get nervous about who i will see naked in there - oo hoooo ooo - getting the willies just thinking about it.
fun photos - jeremy is such a good sport - where's his latest pottery creations - too busy these days?
ps i'm posting a yummy vegan recipe on the treehouse blog for your vegitarian month/new recipe month - it's so super delicious!
Post a Comment