Monday, April 13, 2009

Too Cool for School

CAUTION: Mont avert your eyes!

And this was the best part of Easter! You can't tell me that you aren't laughing your guts out right now. I can't look at this picture and not chuckle. These are the Easter surprises the new babes received this year. Ahhhh, that Honey is a riot.

Macy with her new best pal Rusty.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha! Love it! That is the cutest thing ever. Looks like you guys had a great Easter full of lots of fun Easter stuff! A trike really? You guys have a NICE Easter bunny!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Thanks Katie! That picture made my day and gave me a good chuckle. I love doing cute things to my babies that they can do nothing about. It's kindof nice that they cant pull things off yet. Hey, I need your help with something. Call me if you still have my number, if not email me your number and I will call you. Thanks!

Toni said...

I seriously cannot stop looking at this picture because it makes me laugh so hard! And I am seriously having trike envy :(

Jen said...

Those are the cutest sunglasses! Grandma's have great ideas...

Also, I want one of those monkeys!!! Where did you get them?

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so cute! And I love all of the posts below--particularly the one of Claire telling about the purpose of Easter, the darling and priceless pic. of Macy, and your voicing to Oprah. You're amazing, Katie!

Jill said...

OH my heck I love that picture!You must frame it and give it to Honey. I can't believe they left them on!
Can I just say thank you soooo much for the wheat thins. Dallin ate them all and was happier after. so thanks!

geeno said...

oh my goodness - i am definitely chuckling - what a fun photo! and where, pray tell, did Rusty come from? Macy is one lucky duck!

Daryl and Ashley said...

That gave me a much needed giggle!

shinobu said...

Awwww! the cutest thing EVER!!!

mel said...

LOVE IT! Those little monkeys are sooo cute. Looks like a great Easter.