Easter's on it's way! Easter is one of my favorite holidays (even in this nasty weather we are having lately) and I was telling Claire all about the Easter bunny and how he was going to bring colored eggs and and an Easter basket and then I realized, ummmmm, that is not really the real reason we celebrate Easter! O0ps. So I decided to redeem myself, and this is now what Claire will say when you ask her why we celebrate Easter!
Although I think she is still prettty excited about finding those colored egg. (We have been practicing!) Are you ready Wes?
Happy Easter all!
3 comments:
She is so cute. you are such a great mom! Hope that you have a Happy Easter!
How cute is that!!!??? I love that she says resurrection so clearly - that's one big word!
I too tried to instill the true meaning of Easter with Kamri and found myself crying as I was doing so! I think it is so important to instill that in our children at a young age! Also, let them see our emotions and feel our testimony as we teach! She is so smart and adorable!
Post a Comment