Monday, April 6, 2009

Feel the Beat

I am have been playing this song (untouched by the Veronicas) over and over again and Claire has been head banging to it. I love that I have a fellow dance mate at my side at all times! We will teach Macy to move and groove early!

4 comments:

Toni said...

Ha ha. I watched her smack the camera over and over again. Too funny. Can't wait to see my girls in a couple days. Oh and Jer too :)

Jen said...

I seriously love that she's dressed up in her princess attire. What a sweetie.

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a cute little bug! She has got some mad skill!

geeno said...

that is fantastic - i can't wait till bel will dance with me. My life is a musical and i think if I'm not the only one singing and dancing spontaneously, then Ryan might start doing it too. go claire go