that seriously brought tears to my eyes - can you imagine how many people that cheered up in a serious way??? I would totally be game for this any day of the week - it would pretty much fulfill a lifelong dream for me :)
they really jeopardized that entire center square - i wonder if people just joined in spontaneously or if all those people were just the orignals. I can't get over how cool this is
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
5 comments:
Okay... where did you find out about this? Is it for real (I know it can't be for real) or staged or part of a movie, or what?
I'm completely confused!
I love it, though. It just makes me want to get up and dance!
K that was freakin awesome! I love it!
I loved it! You might also like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M
that seriously brought tears to my eyes - can you imagine how many people that cheered up in a serious way??? I would totally be game for this any day of the week - it would pretty much fulfill a lifelong dream for me :)
they really jeopardized that entire center square - i wonder if people just joined in spontaneously or if all those people were just the orignals. I can't get over how cool this is
Post a Comment