Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Thoughts

I haven't posted in a while. I know, so unlike me right? It must be that these two little yea-who's are keeping me busy. I love this picture because it looks like they are going to be the best of friends, sharing their little secrets with one another. There isn't anything like a sister. They laugh with you (because you are both FREAKING hilarious), they cry with you and tell you everything is going to be alright (even if it isn't going to be), and they always love you no matter what (even if I eat your last ice cream out of the freezer? Yep.). I wanted to be them when I was growing up and now I have them as best friends. I can only hope that my ladies feel just as lucky to have each other! I am so blessed to have an amazing family. I don't know what I would do without their constant love and support. .

10 comments:

Toni said...

Thanks you for writing such a nice post about me, you are too generous. he he he he Cute pic.

Sara said...

your girls are such dolls! They are going to be heart breakers when they are older! And you have to post sooner!

Carrie said...

What a perfect picture. I loved watching you and your sisters get along so well as we were all growing up. You always had a ton of fun together.

a-anderson said...

What a precious picture. Sisters are the best!

Jen said...

Oh, so sweet. I love you Katie... I wish I could be your sister.

Jill said...

ya that's the cutest picture ever! You are so lucky to have 2 beautiful girls!!!!

Ryan & Keri said...

You are so blessed, Katie. Beyond measure. (And I LOVE your sweet letter to Claire. How are you feeling? Did your results come back well? It's been a while, but I remember.)

jason and michelle clarke said...

Sisters, so sweet! The picture is adorable, you have some stinkin cute girls.

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful picture! I love it!

Emily said...

little sweethearts! what a precious picture! Sisters are wonderful... I hope all of my boys think that brothers are wonderful! :) not sure we're going to get sisters around here...
I really admire your positive attitude... your amazing!! I'm hoping the best for you and your health, hang in there! oh, and I am dying to squeeze that soft rolly baby of yours... she is beautiful!!
xoxo