I am so grateful to be a mommy. I can't believe how blessed I am when I think of these two little girls that I get to be with. Their bright eyes and giggles make my day, every day and I just feel so happy that they are mine. Not only do I have the privilege of snuggling them everyday and watching them grow and become amazing little people, but through the gift of the gospel and the atonement I get to be with them forever.
Here are my ladies in their Easter attire...since someone failed to take pictures of them on the big day...oops.
Sweet Macer
It is like pulling teeth to get Claire to smile for the camera.



8 comments:
You have such pretty little girls - and they are so stylish (thanks to their stylie mama)!
So, so cute. I love the shot of Macy alone - good angle.
And, even though Claire won't smile for you I think you captured the PERFECT candid shot there. What beautiful little girls!
Their dresses are adorable. I love them. I love Easter even if it is just for the cute little girls in their cute dresses!
So pretty! What a lucky mommy to have such cute girls to get all dressed up!
What cuties you have! I'm moving to Logan for the month of May- Bry has an externship there.. so I'll be around if you want to get together for some "lessons".. haha.. I'd love to help you however I can!
Fun posts. I haven't been on here for a while so I had a lot of catching up to do! Easter looked like it was a lot of fun. When are you coming down to hang out with us? The weather is wonderful and flights are DIRT cheap!! Please come play!!
Oh my goodness... your girls are BEAUTIFUL. Love the dresses and the fun flowers in their hair. You make gorgeous babies, Katie!
What beautiful girls you have. I am always in awe when I see these darling pictures of them. How innocent and perfect!
Post a Comment