Today Claire is sick. It makes me so sad when my little ones are sick, but today Claire was showing off her smarty sass. This is our conversation:
Me (while feeding her chicken noodle soup on the couch): Here Claire, have a noodle.
Claire (while dramatically laying back on the couch in her pig jammies): I am SO sick!
Me: I guess we better put you to bed if you are SO sick.
Claire (leaning up quickly): I'm not sick anymore.
Me: Okay, have a noodle.
Being a princess is hard work...and yes, that is some awesome blue Robbin Egg lipstick she is sporting.
Me (while feeding her chicken noodle soup on the couch): Here Claire, have a noodle.
Claire (while dramatically laying back on the couch in her pig jammies): I am SO sick!
Me: I guess we better put you to bed if you are SO sick.
Claire (leaning up quickly): I'm not sick anymore.
Me: Okay, have a noodle.
Being a princess is hard work...and yes, that is some awesome blue Robbin Egg lipstick she is sporting.

4 comments:
Hmmm... I wonder where she gets all that sass?
cute.
at least her lips match her socks :) I hear that is a sign of a true princess.
What a sweet little sassy princess.
Post a Comment