Ahhh, the cool mountain air was fantastic! Our tent was a dream and the food was, as always, marvelous! We, along with my Parents and Brad and Katie, headed up to Smithfield canyon and enjoyed the fresh air, good food, and some much needed relaxing...I mean as much relaxation as a mother can have while making sure her daughter doesn't nose dive into a raging bonfire or touch the hot stoves, am I right ladies? I enjoyed eating grasshoppers (the cookies, I assure you) while watching Claire running around in the dirt, Jeremy fixed a gourmet dinner, and Claire hoarded as many rocks, sticks, and cookies as she could get her little hands on. It was perfect.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Looks like you had tons of fun, such memories at Smithfield canyon..
Looks like little claire is a natural born camper!!Looks like fun
Looks like so much fun! She all ready knows the quickest way to hike! Lets do lunch for sure this week.
Fun! Fun! I love Claire's little wrinkled up nose in the last picture.
How do you do the collage of nine photos together? I love that.
I'm glad that you had such a great time! We need to head up in the mountains to get away from this heat!!
Yummy dutch oven-so if we go camping together this Summer, Jeremy cooks no battle.
how fun! Did Claire sleep good? I really want to play! Come to my house anytime while you are over here. we just got a new tramp.
Post a Comment