Claire Jane is a lover of the trampoline. She would jump, jump all day long if we would let her. I love to take pictures of her when she doing things she loves. You can just see she is in a state of pure enjoyment and it makes my heart so happy to see her experiencing things in life that bring her happiness...even something as little as jumping on the trampoline. This picture reminds me of all the joy that is in my life and that I need to relish in the simple moments that bring me happiness! My little family means the world to me and I feel so blessed to be a mother, a wife, and especially a daughter of God. Clairey is the best reminder I have of a Father in Heaven that loves me and that He is blessing me daily.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
This Little Light Of Mine
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Katie, I don't know if you remember me from the Meadows 5th Ward, but I think I met you just as you guys moved out. Your little girl is so big now. Is her health better? She looks like she's growing like a weed, so she must be better. Anyway, hope all is well. -Keri Allred
http://ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com
Hi Katie!! Looks like you have been super busy these days. YES, I do still want you to do my hair!! When can you? I am going to be out of town until next Tuesday, but then will be home with nothin' to do. So ya, let me know. Can't wait!!
She is so sweet! It was so fun to see you guys at lunch the other day. What a fun surprise! Lets play soon, we are long over due for a raspberry shake I think!!!
She is a doll and is lucky to have you and Jeremy as her parents. Cute little family.
I haven't done a lot of blog hopping lately, and was happy to see all of your fun new pictures! My Clara loves the tramp and worms as well:) So funny. It's fun to see what a cute little Mom you are!
Ahhh... such a great reminder. And, I love this shot!
Well said, girl! Amen.
You are so inspirational! Seriously!
Post a Comment