Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here Comes the Flood

We were in Declo on Monday so Benj and Jer could cut some poles. And as we say, when the boys are away the girls will play! Sadie brought her boys over to play in the water with Wes and Claire and they had a blast. We shouldn't have wasted the $5.99 on the pool when all they wanted to do was play in the water that was intended for flooding the yard! We just hope they don't come down with a bad case of giardia! We felt slightly bad that the boys were working their guts out while we played in the water, but we took plenty of pictures so they would feel like they were there with us!

Claire was happy to have the pool all to herself...almost.
I love her face when she gets splashed! I can't ever catch it with my camera so I am glad I get to witness it here!

Yummy! This is before the pool was infested with the flood water.
Wes loving the water!

Me and my lady bug

Kristalyn and Wesser!
Sadie with one of the three amigos (William)

The other two amigos. AKA Layton and Tucker

5 comments:

Jill said...

Holy cows! Could you get any cuter! I love your hat! I think you should frame that one. Looks like fun.

Clint and Meg said...

No playing without me! Just kidding. Glad you got to have a fun day outside. We miss you guys. Countdown...9 weeks until we will be pulling in to the good old IDA of the HO!

Payne Family said...

This post is what summer is really all about. I love it you and Claire look fabulous.


Having the last update on your list is just plain heaven!!!
Here is how

Just go to layout and click on add a page element and you will find it. I think it is the top left corner one. You will have to redo all of the links you look at and delete the old list, which is sorta a pain, but it saves a ton of time in the long run.
It wont show the times your private blogs updated. good luck

Jon and Melissa said...

So much fun Katie! Who would want to play in a tiny pool when the whole backyard can be your pool? Hope you got a little wet!

Leonard said...

WOW ;O Nice blog! I also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se, it's in English but actually, I live in Sweden.

=)

Leo