When we were in Declo Livy took Claire on a sweet ride to Honey and Pete's house. It made me scared to imagine the driving horrors that are ahead of me! Claire was a tad nervous but once she saw that the radio worked her fears of Livy's jerky driving were history!
Let's Ride!
Livy and Claire were trying to decide which talk radio station they wanted to listen to. (The car only got AM stations...rip off, I know.)
Here they are! Go girls, go!

3 comments:
That is sooo cute... I love them checking out the radio stations. Aren't little girls the best?
What fun! I need to get me one of those- oh wait I have one, it just doesn't have princess on the side, takes a lot of gas, and also has the FM radio-Clair you should come on a ride with me!
Oh my heck, I can't let Allie see this post. She wants one of those cars so bad! Her cousins have one and she always asks me for one. They are so fun!
Post a Comment