Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Working Hard or Hardly Working

And Honey and Pete are the winners of a brand spanking new patio! Okay, usually winners don't have to pay for and install their prizes, but it sure was lovely when it was done!
Before
After
Claire thought she was in heaven being able to run around all day outside helping the boys. She was immediately taken with the wriggling worms that lived in the sod dirt. Nice.
Honey wrangling the two littles. The look all serene and mild mannered, but don't let it fool you, they can be a handful!
Finally the cousins are back together!

Top 5 Reasons Claire loves her cousin Wes:
  • The shiny new popper he got for his birthday.
  • He shared his Trix with her in church
  • She had a friend to eat lunch with
  • His awesome mullet
  • Having a co-conspirator to remove all of Honey and Pete's valuables

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh so cute.... I love the cousin pics. The patio looks amazing!

Clint and Meg said...

I am sad I missed out. The patio looks awesome! And Wes and Claire look like they have been waiting forever to finally cause havic together again!

Jon and Melissa said...

I love that patio! SO when is Jeremy going to come to my house and do that??? Cute, cute cousins-looks like fun.

Toni said...

So I just have to say that I love those shoes! and I love cousins, they are the best! The patio does look fantastic, nice work!

Anonymous said...

"Niiice" (Quoting Kevin off of The Office). I love seeing Wes back in pictures and I absolutely love the mullet. Boys, awesome job on the patio!! I'm impressed! So, when I need to redesign a home I can just call the Young family, right? :-)

Stephanie said...

I love that you found me!! Your girl is beautiful. I can't belive those blue eyes. Gorgeous! You look dang cute as well.
I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep checking in on you!!!

Jill said...

I love the patio! How fun that she can play with her little cousin again. Do you want to play on Friday?? It's supposed to be good weather.

Jess said...

What's better than some rewarding yard work? Claire keeps getting cuter!!!