Your killing me Smalls! Claire had her first introduction to s'mores the other night and it was love at first bite! Up until now she has been in the minor leagues of mini marshmallows, and she thought she hit the mother load when she had the premium jet puffed marshmallows! It made me excited to get up in the mountains and enjoy my first fire roasted hot dog of the season! (Of course followed by some golden brown marshmallows sandwiched by some chocolate striped cookies!) Anyone up for a camp out?

I love that her little pinky finger is up...dainty little bug.

6 comments:
YOU're killin' me smalls... little Claire has the most stunning eyes!
We love s'mores about here too! We roasted them all the time in our fireplace this winter.
Yummy-too bad that it was too windy for us to do them the other night. Thanks again for the steller haircut.
Oh man I loves smores! She is dainty and I might say that her mallow looks prefectly golden!
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm........... tell Claire to stop making me hungry, it is only 9:30 am! She is so darling!
Katie-I just linked to your blog through Julie's and think you are the most darling writer! I love your commentary! I think we hung out maybe once or twice back in the high school/college years with Jules, but can't remember much...but I've always thought you were so charismatic and fun. Just thought I'd drop a note since I totally just blog stalked! PS your little bug is about the cutest ever!
Mandy Erickson (Mandy & Jared on Julie's blog)
Claire found s'more heaven!! Can't wait for the next round. Name the time and we'll supply the goods.
Post a Comment