We are going camping on Friday so we finally purchased our family tent! It sleeps eight which means an air mattress as well as a pack-and-play can fit easily into this luxury hotel tent. We even get separate rooms for our camping enjoyment! But as you can see, Claire would much rather sleep in the tent box...not as roomy, but she seemed to really like the fit.
She is trying so hard to fit!

She is checking out the spatial limits one more time before her next attempt.

Backing in...why didn't I think of that!

She is checking out the spatial limits one more time before her next attempt.

Backing in...why didn't I think of that!
Okay, maybe the tent is a bit less claustrophobic!


5 comments:
She is so fun! You're making me miss you. Oh, how I wish we were next door neighbors! Have fun on your camping trip. I can't wait to hear how it is.
cute cute. How do you like your new camera? Looks nice! What kind did you get? Oh yeah, where are you?
Katie, that is so cute! You always get such great pictures. Camping will be a blast with your little Claire, have fun!!!
I am seriously thinking that Andrew should hook up with Claire :) He needs someone with a lot of personality!!
She really wanted to chill in the box for awhile. She is cute! And crawling in a dark box, I think she might be getting a little more brave. Take lots of pictures of the camping trip for me!
I love the big tent! Two rooms is nice too so that when she wakes up early she can't see you and you might catch a bit more sleep! Where are you goin? Have fun!
Post a Comment