Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Class of 2008 Wears Sunscreen

And the keynote speaker is....drum roll please....Jeremy Lamont Young! Jeremy gave a rocking awesome speech at the Bear River High School graduation ceremony this year. The kids were inspired, motivated, and moved to tears...okay, maybe they loved it because the total time of his speech was 4 minutes and 50 seconds. They were praising his name I tell you! The best part of the day was when we were assigned the chaperon spot from 10:00 until midnight at the celebration center. We got to ride the rides all night long. The SlingShot suicide seats have nothing on me (except for the fact that I did scream like a girl the whole time). And the only downside was that my go cart car was on the fritz...blasted #9.

Inspiring, yes?
Moved to tears, I tell you!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Toni said...

Short, sweet, and to the point! That is our Jer, and the only way to go at graduation!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Glad to see that you are back in action!

Jen said...

Sounds like a long speech! Can't you shut that guy up? ;o)

Jon and Melissa said...

Class of 2007-wow we are all of the sudden getting old.

Anonymous said...

Atta boy; just the way it should have been.

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow I am getting older than I thought, I guess I am losing my mind- I meant 2008- Wow

Jill said...

I really want to go to the celebration center. Was it a lot of fun? I love the picture of Jeremy.