Finally Claire got to wear her swimming suit to Ross Park (minus the jammies of course)! It was a great day of floating in the lazy river, swinging on the tire swing, and drinking half the pool, and totally worth every minute!
Wes and Claire wanted to sun bathe with Maddie Ebb

We are a farmer tan family!
Wes and Claire wanted to sun bathe with Maddie Ebb

We are a farmer tan family!




6 comments:
I love your swimsuit. Where'd you get it?
So fun! Where is Ross park?
I love you swimsuit! I almost ordered the same one. That would have been cool. I miss you and we despratley need to get together!! Call me when you get home.
Yea! A dream come true for Claire! What a cutie pie. I loved catching up on your blog and on the phone the other day. I'm getting through all the pics we took on vacation, so I'll have a new post soon...don't harrass me yet!:)
What a fun day! Miss you guys!
looks like fun. Do you guys still live in Tremonton? We have stopped by a few times, but have been unsuccessful at finding you there. The twins keep telling me to try the other #3 door across the way. Are you hiding out there?
Post a Comment