Friday, July 18, 2008

I Heart Great Grammy

We had lunch at Great Grammy's house on Wednesday and it is always such a treat to be with that amazing lady. Not to mention the kids think that she has the ultimate toys...granted, the "toys" aren't actually toys but no matter they love them anyway! Their all time favorite is to play on Grammy's walker, with her oxygen tank coming in at a very close second. I am in constant fear that they are going to rip that oxygen tube right off her face, but she keeps patting my arm and telling me that they can't hurt a thing...I'm still not completely convinced. That Great Grandma, she is SO cool.

Cameron and Claire sharing the walker nicely...for now.
Now this is trouble..
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a sweet grammy!

Jill said...

I bet your grammy loves them! How fun that you can see her so often.

Ryan & Keri said...

She is so beautiful! I can't get over how much she is a mini-you.