Thursday, July 31, 2008

Road Warriors

July has been a whirlwind of a month and I don't think that Jeremy and I have been home collectively for an entire week together! Nuts! And off again we went to Idaho this week to spend some time with Aunt Meggie, who came for a quick visit from selling this summer. We went to the Twin Falls Temple open house and it was gorgeous. Claire loved wearing her little white booties around and scuffing her feet all around the temple. She kept pointing to the pamphlet and saying "temple" and "Jesus". What a sweetheart that little sassy lady is.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Okay... you make me sick! You're so beautiful in every picture - from the hair, to the cute glasses, to the clothes! Ugh! I love you still, though.

shinobu said...

Hi, Katie! I didn't know there was a new temple in ID! I love the beautiful sky in the pictures!!! And what a cute family you have:)

Daryl and Ashley said...

What an adorable little family! You are blessed!