Since my sweet husband was off on his White Clouds trip I decided to go visit my heavily prego sister Toni and give her a much needed pedicure (since she is going to be induced on Tuesday). You can imagine my shock and surprise when she suggested a day trip to Hogle Zoo with the kids, remember the afore mentioned state of her being very laden with child. Well, that never stops the Tone-ster so we took the kids to the zoo and they had a great time.
Luckily Toni's friend had a double stroller. It was fantastic...except on those blasted hills. I am not so in shape.

Toni and the rat pack.
And despite the sullen looks on the kids faces they really were excited to be there.
And this is the belly shot! Don't hate me Toni, I know you are contemplating it.





4 comments:
We were at the zoo on Friday when did you guys go? It was fun, but will be even more fun when Coop is older.
Your sister is crazy. I remember going to Hogle Zoo when I was 7 months pregnant and it was miserable! My hands were so swollen that I almost never got my rings off again.
I have to say that you always have the cutest clothes on. Where do you shop? It might also help that you look fantastically fit and thin!
Oh, your poor sister! I still have yet to figure out which is worse, though... the last month of pregnancy or the first month with a newborn!
How do you always manage to look super cute and in your words, "like a rockstar?"
Crazy is all I can say! I agree with Megan-but I went when I wasn't prego and I was still exhausted! You guys are cute though and so are your kiddos.
Post a Comment