Monday, January 11, 2010

Tales.

First Claire silly, silly Claire.

Yesterday Claire had a hard time listening...I need to rephrase that.

Yesterday Claire had a hard time obeying. I think she hears me just fine.

After I told her she needed to listen, for the millionth time that morning, she went downstairs where Jeremy was and said,


"Dad, mom is making me CRAZY!"

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where she has heard that before.


Now, Macy. Messy, messy Macy.

This little girl is so super sassy.

I had just changed Macy's diaper when I found a blob of blue ink in Claire's carpet (I will save that story for another day). I drop the diaper in the hall, grab the oxy clean and start cleaning. I look over to see that Macy has made her way to the hall. Why shouldn't she be in the hall? Wait, what is she playing with? What is in her hands? Oh yeah, she had ripped that poopy diaper open and tried to eat it.

Claire looked horrified and asked me, "Mom, did I eat poop when I was a baby?" Nope little lady, you didn't.

Jeremy called her poop breath for the rest of the evening. Lovely.

8 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I can't stand how cute your little girlies are, even though they sometimes make you crazy! Ha! I hope mine is half as cute as yours!

Jen said...

Oh, Katie... I feel for you!

Sara said...

Isn't funny how somedays are harder for them to listen then others! I love those days when they DO listen! OR OBEY!

linds said...

man, what a day. gotta love those little ladies.

Toni said...

ew ew ew ew. Did you know it is really hard to type ew? My brain keeps trying to type we. Funny girls

mel said...

That's pretty disgusting!

Kristalyn said...

Oh my. Sounds like you have your hands full. Funny how we thought having more than one child with a super exaggerated personality wouldn't be that hard. Dang genetics anyway. I hate those days.

Michelle P said...

They are growing up so fast!