Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gym-freaking cold-nastics!

Claire had her first day at Air-Bound Gymnastics yesterday. She had a lot of fun after she her shyness wore off...plus it didn't help that she was a little frozen. They are putting in a new pit so they had the huge garage door open so they could pour cement. Translation: it was almost the same temperature inside as it was outside.

Brrrrrr.


Overall it was a success. Maybe this winter won't be so long after all. Wishful thinking?


Cute little leo wearing punk
Funny story (not so funny if it would have turned out differently). It was Claire's turn climb the rope and after she got up one of the kids darted for the cement truck, so the teacher took off after him, leaving Claire danging from the rope solo! I was too far away to help her so I just prayed she could hold on tight for a second! She did. What a rock star.
She got a stamp at the end. Perfect.
The bee stamp!!

6 comments:

Toni said...

Oh how fun for my little Clairey. She is too little for gym right? When did she grow up. Blast!

Jen said...

FUN! I love that you've got her in gymnastics. I can't believe she hung onto that rope.

Michelle P said...

Go Claire! You are way too cute in your leotard.

Sara said...

So stinkin cute! What a great activity for kids with the yucky weather!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

You produce the cutest girls possible! I bet it's so fun watching her!

Jill said...

where is air bound? Allie takes too but Dallin really wants to take.