Monday, January 18, 2010

Roller Derby

Roller skating is hard. Don't let anyone tell you different. We look happy, but don't let that fool you. It was rough.

Daddy tried to help her out.

So did Momma.
We eventually had to switch to blades.

Now I think I am ready to hit the Tremonton skate park with you Jess. Oh baby. I will bring Claire along to show off her sweet moves too.

4 comments:

Sara said...

You are so cute! I would argue that roller skating isn't that hard but I also haven't been since I was a sophomore....so I would probably fall on my butt real quick!

kevin and angie said...

so fun!!! i have been wanting to go skating with the kiddos too! i have been wanting to do a lot of fun things actually. maybe someday. glad you guys went, good memories!! I love the super hero stuff too... Claire sounds like Andrew and eating... frustrating?? oh yes. glad i am not the only one!!

Michelle P said...

I love that you guys color coordinate. :) We miss you!

Jen said...

As I remember... Jeremy IS a professional roller skater. Hahahaha.

I bet it was fun!