Claire is not so fantastic at staying focused during dinner time and I was getting a little frustrated (and when I say a little, I mean very). While trying to get her to take another bite, she said something about how she was going to kill what was on Macy's tray.
Don't worry, I set her straight. I quickly told her we don't kill things.
She looked at me and said, "Yeah, we can't die, huh. Because we are super heroes!"
First of all, random. Secondly, what?! Did we tell her that that was part of being a super hero? Well if that's the case.
Dear Claire,
I know it is fun to play at dinner time, but if you don't eat your food you can't grow big and strong like a Super Hero should.
So if you could, please take another bite. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Super mommy
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Eat. Please. Thanks.
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Do you think if I told Wes we were super heros it would help cure him of all his bad habits & make him listen better? If so-I am totally going by the name Mommy Marvelous FOREVER!
You make me laugh.
I just have the rule that if you don't eat you go to bed hungry! Good luck!
SO, I CALLED TONI TO ASK HER HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT AND SHE FILLED ME IN. I WILL GET THIS SOMETIME. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR BLOG! YOU ARE AMAZING KATIE. YOUR ARE THE WILDEST SUPER HERO EVER AND THE PICTURES YOU TAKE OF THE GIRLS ARE AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. 7 GIRLS IN YOUR WARD ARE THE LUCKEST GALS EVER!
LOVE YA TONS SUPER LADY
MOM
yea right! She calls me to find out how to comment on YOUR blog.
Post a Comment