Friday, June 5, 2009

Grandpa's Ride

My dad has a sweet motorcycle that Claire can't get enough of! He took her on a little ride and she was in heaven! Thanks grandpa, for making her day.
This is where I grew up. Isn't it amazing? I always picture raising my kids in a place like this and being able to let them run free...ahhh the life.

5 comments:

Katie and Co. said...

Don't you just LOVE Cache Valley?! I love it more and more every time I have to move away. Great pictures!

linds said...

it really is beautiful!

Jen said...

You're making me home sick!

The Bucks said...

The only thing better would be living in that little town that I can see just to the south.

geeno said...

wow this is gorgeous - i miss the mountains :( and having a motorcycle - those two things really are the good life