Honey always finds the funnest surprises for her grands! They just adore her. Can't you tell by their huge smiles?
Monday, June 29, 2009
Honey Grams
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adventures of incurable optimists
Honey always finds the funnest surprises for her grands! They just adore her. Can't you tell by their huge smiles?
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
12:25 PM
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear Pam scream about this picture. You know she's going to... hahahha! Glad it wasn't me! Dang we do have cute kids though!
I think your posts go in a magazine! The three babes below--so precious! I love the video and the little clips below of their personalities. SO SO PRECIOUS!!! And Claire--what a darling girl.
That is one thing I love about my Aunt Pam, the working Bandana. It is always folded up and worn like a headband. It reminds me of camping! You do have a great Mother-in-Law!
Post a Comment