Let me count the bajillion ways! Who wouldn't just fall in love with those beautiful blues at first sight? They had me at hello...not that you actually said hello right out of the womb, because that would be weird. This little lady is three months old and is still eating and sleeping her way into our hearts. We love you Macer.
Friday, June 12, 2009
How I Love Thee....
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the colors in this picture. You are a photo genius... oh yeah, and it probably helps that your subject is gorgeous! I love her already.
She's so gorgeous!!! Love the photo!
That was really me up there... signed in as my husband. Sorry :)
Glad you got to meet Wyatt. Casey told me he saw you and pretty much made me out to be a bad mom who was sleeping at home. Well, I was bored of him on the computer and I thought he was putting Wy down for a nap and so I thought I guess I too will sleep. So upon waking up I notice I am home alone. Sure wish I could have seen your sweet girls.
Nate wants to hold Macy. I think we need to make some cookies.
You have the cutest girls in the world, which isn't surprising because you are the cutest mommy in the world!
Katie, I agree. What a sweet girl! She's darling! And so is Claire. Beautiful, beautiful family. I had no idea you were that into sushi. Ryan loves it too! I like tempura or the hibachi grill. That's plenty. Anyway, glad you're having such a great summer.
I cannot believe that she is 3 months old! Wow, time flies! She is adorable! I am also thankful she didn't say Hello fresh from the womb... that would be too freaky!
Just because you have such beautiful children doesn't mean you have to show them off all the time or make the rest of us mothers feel bad for not taking pictures very often, only having sons & being really bad at blogging... PS-the babe's a doll! Can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment