Now this is a rat pack if I have ever seen one! The babes got to spend a lot of quality time together this weekend due to the construction of their future play set at Honey's house. Why don't we go ahead and meet the members of this motley crew....
First we have Parker. He is the smiley, blue eyed charmer that talks them into all sorts of shinanigans.
Now Macy, you'd think she'd be the pretty distraction of the operation while Parker and Cooper steal a kids lunch money or something, but no, not with this face. She has the mean stare down look going on. Even I'm kind of scared and intimidated by her and her faux Elvis lip. Grrrrr.....
Last we have Cooper weighing in at whopping 20 lbs. This big man never skips a meal and he is definitely the muscle of the trio. There is no getting past Bouncer Cooper that is fo sho. Isn't that little smile so lovable!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Meet The Motley Crew
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
No you can not suck on my hand... suck on your own hand!!!
Adorable! I love having cousins so close in age. You are right about the TROUBLE thing...Thanks again for the amazing haircuts! We are styling at our house.
Oh, they are so cute... and you are dang funny. I love the stuff you come up with! This almost makes me want a baby.... almost.
Holy cow! Do we not have the cutest kids ever?! Oh my... Yeah Coop sure looks big & chunky in those pics. But wait--that's how he looks in real life soo...
Chad and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your video clip! We laughed soooo hard!
holy cows, those are dang cute babies!!! How fun, cousins are the best!
Alright, those three together in that video are so stinkin' cute!
I honestly love your posts! The creativity blows me away! They are adorable!
That is a cute cute bunch of TroUbLe!! I love the look on Macy's face in the one (elvis). Too funny!
Post a Comment