My sister sent me this picture of Macy with her two little men and I just couldn't hold in the giggles. Macy doesn't look to sure about these two yea-who's
Friday, May 29, 2009
Funny Right?
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's the face she gives me too!
It still makes me laugh! Poor Macy. "Ummmm, can I get a little help here?"
Hi. I went to school with Jeremy- our parents went to school together, and I think even our grandparents- it's Declo, you get the idea! I've been taking a peek at your blog for quite awhile now. You two have the cutest little girls and I love the things you write. I just went private on my blog because it kinda wierded me out that I really didn't know who was looking at all the details of our lives that I post- so given that, I'll feel less guilty if I "fess up" to looking at yours!
Anyway love your blog- tell Jeremy I said Hi!
That is too cute for words! I am giggling!
Cute cute!
Post a Comment