Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Addictions...

Photoshop was not a good idea for me. Now I want to spend all my time editing pictures and tinkering around to see what fun concoctions I can come up with. Here is a fun before and after of my sweet Macy. Now, just wait until I bust out my awesome new camera...happy mothers day to me!

BEFORE


AFTER

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is gorgeous, before and after. oh man you make some pretty little girls!

Stacy said...

I am addicted to photoshop too. I totally blame Toni.

She's a peach...by the way.

Emily said...

wow I guess I should figure out how to use my photoshop... or maybe not. I already have very little time and too many addictions :)
she is sure beautiful!

Unknown said...

i too use photo shop. mostly to make sure any zits don't show. another friend of mine does some cute things with her pics using picnik.com. all sorts of edits n stuff, she said it's easy. i haven't had chance to look at it tho but her pics are cute!

jason and michelle clarke said...

How stinkin cute!! That looks way good the editing. She is adorable!!