Okay, here is a recipe for all of you fresh salsa lovers out there! We have been eating this for a week and we still can't get enough....mmmmm don't you just want to dip a chip right into that loveliness? I know I do.
In fact, I did!
Here is the recipe:
4 colored peppers (I usually use red, yellow, or orange)
1 large batch green onions
6-8 Roma tomatoes
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 bag of frozen white corn thawed
1 large batch cilantro (chop off stems)
1 bottle of Kraft Italian dressing
1 Tablespoon Lime juice
4 colored peppers (I usually use red, yellow, or orange)
1 large batch green onions
6-8 Roma tomatoes
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 bag of frozen white corn thawed
1 large batch cilantro (chop off stems)
1 bottle of Kraft Italian dressing
1 Tablespoon Lime juice
Dice up peppers, green onions, tomatoes, and chop cilantro. Mix with drained and rinsed beans, thawed corn, and pour the Italian dressing and lime juice over ingredients and stir. Take chip of choice and dip in mixture. Chew thoroughly, swallow, and enjoy!

7 comments:
Oh man, that looks so good, but I can feel the reflux just by looking at it.
oh snap is right! I'm trying that for sure!
This looks very HEAVENLY!!! We are definitely going to try! And I LOVE Macey's blessing pics. What a beautiful baby--your girls are seriously the cutest girls. And you are such a wonderful mother, Katie! I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
looks yummy... too bad beans, onions, peppers = fussy baby!! ah the joys of nursing... you'd think losing weight would come faster than it does? oh well... new borns are sure worth it! I can't believe how fast your Macy is changing!!! where does the time go? lets get together soon ok?
Yummy!! Oh...I just read your friend Emily's comment....I didn't think about the outcome of fussy baby after eating this salsa....Maybe I'll eat this on weekends so that Chad can deal with the fussy baby?! hahaha.
oh, i cannot wait to make this. it looks so GOOD!
I want to take a bath in this salsa. Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment