Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Bird

I love going to the park. There is something magical about seeing your babe run free without a care in the world! It never fails to bring a smile to my face...and hers! We had such a fun time at Mack Park and it brought back lots of great memories of when I use to play there as a kid. Plus we had grandma there to run with!

It is going to be a close race...
...but Claire was triumphant!

Could her smile be any bigger?
RAAAAH! She loves the slide! Even if she holds out her arms and legs and squeaks down it at a turtles pace!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Toni said...

I love this post, it made me laugh out loud! (I still don't feel cool enough to write lol)

Sara said...

She is so cute and it is good to see pic's of your mom.

Jill said...

i love these pictures! I love that your mom plays with her. what an awesome grandma.

Carrie said...

your mom looks fantastic!

Katie and Co. said...

Hey, we live just across the street from Mack Park! Stop by and say hi next time. :-)