It took me a whole two weeks to press the purchase button at amazon.com for this stroller! We did a ton of research and wanted to make sure this double the fun stroller was going to be the best for our needs and holy moly, it did not disappoint! It has changed my life, and that is not an exaggeration! I love this thing! They should call it a cloud because it is like pushing one! The ladies love it and we go on a walk every day if not a couple times a day! I love this weather, I love this stroller, but most of all I love these two little ladies!
Documenting one of our many walks
Claire loving the "castle park". The playground looks like a castle I guess. Wait, are those Sleeping Beauty socks? You bet your bottom dollar they are.
I love this face!




7 comments:
What cute girls! I'm going to pass this post on to my sister. She's trying to get a double stroller but not sure what to get.
Love ya!
more information on the stroller please... where did you get it? what year and model of schwinn etc... nothing better than someone else doing the research for you! :)thanks we are going to need a double too! your girls are beautiful! xoxo
That stroller is sweet! I'm so happy for you. I can see claire is wearing her "park" shoes.
This park looks fun we'll have to come play with you.
Love the stroller! I'm still so undecided. regarding the post below - your little lady is the luckiest too:) Oh she is sweet.
i agree - i didn't have a stroller for such a long time and when I finally busted out of the box my life improved exponentially - i will always bless my jogging stroller. Your girls are so sweet and fun!
Katie - every time I look at your blog I can't get over how Claire is a spitting image of you. It takes me back to all those fun days together and our great bus stop on the corner. LUV YA GIRL! (Your girls are adorable and congrats on the new additions!)
Hey dearest! I still need to see and try this stroller in person! Your girls are adorable- and picture taking skills remarkable as well. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment