My cute friend Shannon found a cute picture of these headbands online and wanted me to make them so here they are....and one for my little lady too. I love accessories that allow me to not do my hair!
Adventures of incurable optimists
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
10:44 AM
12 comments:
Katie Young, you have got some serious talent young lady! You made those by just looking at a picture!!??!?! Wow. I'm impressed. So, I never got back to you about getting that yummy recipe for the sauce in your amazing hamfriedrice. I like to think of it all as one word, mixed together in all it's yummy goodness.:) So, let's be neighbors and cook some up, k? Alright, then all I'll have to do is come knock on your door for the recipe and we could make it together....oh to good to be true.:)
You are the cutest Pregnant lady out there!!!!
so cute love them. Whitney on the show "The City" wore one of those last week. I know I'm a retard for knowing that!
so cute! You always look so cute in whatever, if I wore that I would probably look silly. But you look so so cute.
CUTE!
ps: Congrats on the baby to be! You look awesome!
Okay... the first three pictures weren't coming up yesterday when I saw this post so I have more to say.
First, the colors of Claire's headband are great - so little girly.
Second, YOU ARE GORGEOUS! Wow, Katie... that Jeremy is one lucky man. Love ya.
Good thing you are so freakin talented! I am very lucky to have a friend that can create anything:) I may be going over to logan this week and I am going to get a thing of yarn so we can a have lesson day next week maybe?:)
I love, love, love the headbands! I want some! I also want to do Lunch! When are you available?
Hey how are you? I just found your blog. Those headbands are super cute, I have always wanted to learn how to knit. I also saw it on TV (total nerd, I know). Your girl is a doll. XOXO Natalie
oh great... now i want those too... they are too cute.. you are way to talented..
So cute Katie. You are too talented!
woah - i must have one of those. be expecting an order from me soon
Post a Comment