Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clairey Love

Macy Bea is one lucky lady to be coming to a home where she will have a sister that will love her like this. I have to admit that I was secretly hoping that this second babe would be a girl. I have a thing for sisters. I can't tell you how much I love and adore each one of my four sisters and I am so excited that Claire and Macy will have the opportunity to cultivate a relationship as special as sisterhood. Seriously awesome. I can't wait for our next little lady to arrive! Don't get me wrong, I can wait, but I can't wait!


11 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I love the lipstick. She's quite the character. What a great sister she's going to be showing Macy all about make-up!

Jen said...

Oops... I left that comment on the wrong post. For this post I wanted to say that those are quite possibly the cutest pictures I've seen in a VERY long time.

Sara said...

These are great pictures Katie. You seem to have a real sweetheart on your hands!

Jill said...

oh heck that is the cutest thing ever! When I was pregnant with Dallin, Allie would always say in her prayers thanks for baby brother. I love how cute the little kids are.

Toni said...

Macy is a lucky little lady and I can't even wait to hold her!

Stacy said...

So sweet Katie. Just wait until Macy gets here and Claire pulls her blanket behind the couch and tells you someone stole her. Or kicks and screams and tells you to put her back. Not that that ever happened in our house, I've just heard things.

Shannon said...

Those pictures are priceless! How sweet. I completely agree with you, every girl needs a sis to Love! The movie was so fun last night. Love ya

Rustin & Brittany said...

Those are some precious pictures!

Michelle said...

I love the love and excitement that children have for their younger siblings! I love these photos! And how ironic that you and I took similar pictures within days of each other! I need to see you soon.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
geeno said...

beautiful photos - these are priceless! did you take them yourself?