Since my last post and after the drama that was my Sunday potty training Claire, she decided to have a complete turn around today. She didn't have one accident, peed on the potty every time we took her, and even had her first BM on the pot! What a monumental motherhood day. It is crazy how a little thing like potty training can be an all encompassing, frustrating, roller coaster. Not only did she go the potty well, she gave us some gems to laugh at!
Gem #1: After Claire has been grunting and tooting on the potty for a while (*note she has been holding it in for a couple days) there is a moment of silence and then...
Claire yells from the bathrooms : "Come and look what I did!"
We find Claire gazing over the toilet pointing at her first poop on the pot and she turns to us and says again, "look what I did! I want to do it again!" So she climbed back up on the potty and tried with all her might to poop again.
Gem #2: Since she pooped on the potty all by herself she earned her very own Snow White doll. I was in the other room and hear this (Jer explained the actions to me after he stopped lauging):
Claire (holding Snow White outstretched): "OH, SNOW WHITE" Then she hugs her doll and turns to Jeremy, "Oh, thank you so much!"
She might be a little too sassy for her own good, but she is one stinking cute little lady.
Claire yells from the bathrooms : "Come and look what I did!"
We find Claire gazing over the toilet pointing at her first poop on the pot and she turns to us and says again, "look what I did! I want to do it again!" So she climbed back up on the potty and tried with all her might to poop again.
Gem #2: Since she pooped on the potty all by herself she earned her very own Snow White doll. I was in the other room and hear this (Jer explained the actions to me after he stopped lauging):
Claire (holding Snow White outstretched): "OH, SNOW WHITE" Then she hugs her doll and turns to Jeremy, "Oh, thank you so much!"
She might be a little too sassy for her own good, but she is one stinking cute little lady.


4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Seriously, you have had it rough, but she truly did amazing. I know it probably seemed like forever, but that is fantastic for only being up to it for a week. I love her sassy little but.
YEA!! I'm already dreading the potty training days, but it looks like there actually is a light at the end of the tunnel, right? That Claire is such a cutie!! We miss you guys and hope to one day actually get together instead of just talking about it :)
Hoot!!! Hoot!!! that's the whistle for the potty train leaving the station my friends. Way to go Claire!!!
Good job Clairy Janer!! Just in time for the new arrival. Phew:)
Post a Comment